Terms & Conditions
Article 1. Definitions
1. Customer: A characteristic or legitimate individual who has gotten The Content Masters to offer types of assistance.
2. Service(s): All administrations, including literary theft checks and editing and altering, that The Content Masters does as a component of an acknowledged task.
3. Document(s): All reports gave to The Content Masters by the client, for example, these.
4. Assignment: An understanding by which The Content Masters embraces the arrangement of specific administrations to the client.
5. Plagiarism check: A help that involves utilizing the Turnitin database to check a record for copyright infringement.
6. Proofreading and altering administration: A help that involves a record being checked by a proofreader and The Content Masters.
7. Proofreading and altering period: The period that closes with the last time and date by which an archive ought to be checked.
8. Editor: A characteristic or lawful individual who is locked in by The Content Masters to execute a request that is gotten from a client.
Article 2. Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to any delicate, offer, or understanding among The Content Masters and the client.
2. When apparently at least one of the arrangements of these terms and conditions is whenever entirely or in part invalid, the rest of the arrangements will remain completely pertinent.
3. When the translation of at least one arrangements of these terms and conditions is indistinct, a clarification that is “in the soul” of these arrangements will be material. This is additionally the situation when a circumstance that isn’t point by point in these terms and conditions emerges.
4. If The Content Masters isn’t in severe consistence with these terms and conditions, it doesn’t imply that the arrangements are invalid or that The Content Masters loses its entitlement to in any case request exacting adherence to them.
Article 3. Offer
1. An offer contains a total and precise portrayal of the administrations being offered by The Content Masters. The portrayal will be definite enough that the client can appropriately evaluate it. Missteps or clear mistakes inside the offer are not authoritative for The Content Masters.
Article 4. Agreement
1. The agreement is finished up when the client acknowledges The Content Masters offer.
2. The Content Masters will affirm receipt of the client’s acknowledgment of the proposal by electronic methods.
Article 5. Modification of the agreement
1. If during the execution of the understanding it is uncovered that it is important to modify or enhance the understanding so as to actualize it appropriately, The Content Masters and the client will counsel and consent to any changes to the understanding.
2. The Content Masters can deny a solicitation to alter an understanding without being in default of the understanding or overlooking anything along these lines.
Article 6. Cancellation of a contract by The Content Masters
1. The Content Masters has the privilege to drop an agreement after it has been closed.
2. The Content Masters has the privilege to drop an agreement if The Content Masters thinks about that the record transferred by the client doesn’t meet least prerequisites.
3. The least prerequisites for an archive are as per the following:
1. The report must be training related.
2. For the editing and altering administration, the nature of the report must be with the end goal that a proofreader can check the archive in a standard way. This appraisal of value is embraced by The Content Masters. At the point when the fundamental nature of the record is excessively low, a supervisor can’t alter the archive following the ordinary technique.
3. The client must not seem, by all accounts, to be submitting misrepresentation.
4. When The Content Masters drops an agreement, it will contact the client as quickly as time permits.
Article 7. Retention of documents
1. If the client buys an editing and altering administration, The Content Masters will store his/her record on its server for as long as one year.
2. If the client buys a Plagiarism check, he/she gives The Content Masters consent to spare the record in an ensured and private Turnitin database. This database is just available by The Content Masters and the records it contains can’t be seen by instructive foundations. Archives in the secured database inside Turnitin are consequently erased following one month.
3. The editing and altering administration involves a The Content Masters proofreader getting the record being checked. When the supervisor has wrapped up the archive, he/she is required to erase it.
Article 8. Review period for a proofreading & editing service
1. A editing and altering period will be resolved when an editing and altering administration is bought.
2. The allocated supervisor may choose when the report is checked, insofar as he/she conveys the checked record before the cutoff time.
3. The Content Masters will impart the editing and altering period to the client ahead of time by means of email. The editing and altering period can likewise be seen in the client zone on the site.
4. The editing and altering period will start at the hour of installment and end when The Content Masters makes the checked report accessible to the client.
5. If the editorial manager won’t comply with the time constraint, The Content Masters will illuminate the client in a convenient way.
6. The client can’t depend on an opportune receipt of his/her checked record when there are specialized issues with electronic instruments on account of which the clients get the checked archive at a later point in time.
Article 9. Cancellation instructions
1. The customer cannot cancel a Plagiarism check.
2. If the customer cancels an order for a proofreading & editing service, he/she is obligated to pay for costs that The Content Masters has reasonably incurred in connection with undertaking the contract.
Article 10. Liability
1. If The Content Masters is liable, this liability is limited to what is stated in these provisions.
2. The Content Masters is not liable for damages of any kind that are caused by The Content Masters being provided incorrect and/or incomplete information by or on behalf of the customer.
3. If The Content Masters is liable for any loss, its liability is limited to only the invoice value of the contract, at least for the portion of the order to which the liability relates.
4. The Content Masters is not liable for any damage suffered by the customer in the event that The Content Masters rejects his/her order.
5. The Content Masters cannot be held liable for damage to or loss of documents that are stored by The Content Masters or third parties.
6. The Content Masters cannot be held liable for consequences and potential damage to the customer in the event that it does not meet a proofreading & editing period deadline.
7. The Content Masters cannot be held liable for failing to discover plagiarism when undertaking a Plagiarism check.
8. The Content Masters cannot be held liable for consequential damages, including those caused by the customer experiencing delays in or failing his/her academic program or the customer’s document being failed by an academic institution.
9. The Content Masters has and reserves the right to undo damage of the customer, if possible and to the extent possible.
Article 11. Changes to the terms and conditions
1. The Content Masters reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions.
Article 12. Applicable laws and dispute settlement
1. All disputes will be settled by the competent court in the district where The Content Masters is located.